So, what does this script do?
It will allow you and/or your viewers to create clips on your stream with a command of your choice. This will create a clip of the last 30 seconds of what was seen on your twitch channel, as if you had clicked the “clip stream button” in the Twitch video player.
The clip will then automatically be posted/embeded into your Twitch chat, with the option to post it into the Discord chat, if you’ve enabled the discord connection in your Streamlabs Chatbot connection settings.
Changing the discord channel for clips!
Unfortunately not possible at this time. Currently the ability to do that is not build into the Streamlabs Chatbot at this time.
Basically it’s limited to the channel that you have set in the Streamlabs Chatbot Discord Settings unless they change how that works.
Can I edit or delete a clip that was created?
You can go to: clips.twitch.tv & now you will be able to edit and/or delete any clips that have been created on your channel.
Also, it’s not possible to have a clip named at the time of making the clip, due to API limitations on Twitch’s end of things.
How to Install! Tutorial via: ALazyMeme
The script is not working, how do I fix this?
Did you save and enable the script? Is this the first script you’ve used? If so, make sure you’ve read the Streamlabs Chatbot Documentation and have correctly done all the required steps needed, in order to use scripts. You need to have Python 2.7 installed to use scripts.
API / Client ID / Not Live / Errors!
This means something went wrong on Twitch’s end or you screwed up.
Click here and try Generating a New oAuth Token for the script.
When you generate a oAuth Token for the script:
You need to make sure you’re logged into Twitch with the account that you’re streaming on.
Otherwise the script will be trying to take clips of the wrong stream.
Also make sure to SAVE the script settings, after you add your token.
No points error or any other error for that matter:
You should fully delete the script, and reinstall it, problem fixed.
Don’t go to Streamlabs for support, just ask below, email me, or jump in my discord.
- Version: 188.8.131.52 Released: Aug 17th. 2019
Changes: Fixed Default API Error Message to Remove 404 Error
- Version: 184.108.40.206 Released: Apr 18th. 2019
Changes: Fixed Missing Permissions and Removed Old Unused Permissions
- Version: 220.127.116.11 Released: Mar 5th. 2019
- Changes: Fixed those few stupid lines of code that were breaking discord posting.
- Version: 18.104.22.168 Released: Feb 19th. 2019
- Changes: Fixed issues for users with no points + Code Cleanup + Better Error Responses + Misc Tweaks
- Version: 22.214.171.124 Released: Feb 8th. 2018
- Changes: Quick Fix for User Cooldown Messages
- Version: 126.96.36.199 Released: Jan 3rd. 2018
- Changes: Misc Fixes + FAQ’s + GUI Tweaks + More Custom Responses + Whisper & Discord DM Support + Fixed Clipping Twice
- Version: 188.8.131.52 Released: Jan 2nd. 2018
- Changes: Misc Fixes + Send to Discord Option
- Version: 184.108.40.206 Released: Jan 2nd. 2018
- Changes: Misc Fixes + Custom Responses + Command Cost + UserCooldown
- Version: 220.127.116.11 Released: Jan 1st. 2018
- Changes: None, Initial Release
- General Bug Fixes
- Add Delay Options to Fix Thumbnails
- Possible Twitter Integration
- Possible Web Hook Integration
- Variable Overhaul/Redo/DerpLoL
- Better Point Control + Add Rewards
- Plus, many other things that I forgot lol
Where can I download this script from?
Since Streamlabs fired me they also removed all posts I ever made in their discord servers and forums.
So now you will need to download this script directly from me, via CLICKING HERE.